- 1 cup maida
- ¼ cup Wheat flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp salt
- water as required
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 200 grams Paneer grated
- ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp Cumin powder
- ¼ tsp Garam masala
- Salt as per taste
- In a bowl, add maida, wheat flour, oil and salt to knead the dough. With the help of water knead the dough and keep aside for 15 to 20 mins.
- In a kadai add 2tsp oil. Add onion, green chilli and sauté till the onion becomes translucent.
- Add capsicum and saute till the vegetables shrink.
- Then turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt. Saute for a minute or till spices turn aromatic.
- Now add the grated panner and sauté for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and keep aside the stuffing and allow to cool completely.
- After the dough has rested for 20 minutes, knead slightly and pinch a ball sized dough.
- Now Roll the dough to slightly thin thickness and spread the prepared paneer stuffing in centre.
- Further carefully fold and close all sides of paratha forming a square. press gently.
- Roast the paratha on hot tawa or shallow fry the parathas and spread a tsp of oil on both sides and roast to golden and crisp from all sides.
- Now serve Paneer mughlai paratha.