- 6 pieces Bread,cut the sides
- 3 nos Paneer slices
- 2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Coriander Chutney
- Oil for deep frying
For Batter :
- 5 tbsp Besan (Gram flour)
- A pinch Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Nigella seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- Water as required
- First prepare the batter.In a bowl add gram flour,turmeric powder,ajwain,baking soda,nigella seeds and salt.Mix well.
- Add water little by little and mix it properly without lumps.Keep in mind that batter should not be runny.Keep it aside.
- Then on all paneer slices sprinkle equal amount of chat masala and red chilli powder.Keep aside.
- Take three bread slices, apply a thin layer of ketchup on one side.
- Then take another three bread slices, apply a layer of coriander chutney on one side of it.
- Now time to make the bread slices into 3 layer.
- So first take coriander chutney bread slice,then keep one paneer slice and finally the ketchup bread slice.
- Now take each 3 layered bread slice, dip evenly in the batter and fry it in medium hot oil.
- When the pakoda looks evenly golden on all sides, take it out and drain it on the kitchen towel.
- Let it cool a bit. Now cut it as per your choice and serve.