- 2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Custard Powder
- 4 tbsp Sugar(According to taste)
- Fruits as per your choice(I had taken Banana,Apple,Grapes and Pomegranate Seeds)
- In a bowl add some milk with custard powder. Mix well so no lumps are formed. Set aside.
- Take the remaining milk and sugar in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.Mix gently.
- Add this custard mixture to the boiled milk.Mix well in medium flame for few minutes till it thickens and keep stirring.
- Switch off the flame.Pour this into a bowl.Chill this in fridge till cold.
- Now take all the fruits and chop them. Mix them well with the chilled custard.(OR You can chop all the fruits before serving.)
- Serve this fruit custard cold.