- 1/4 Cup Wheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup All purpose Flour
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Oil + Oil for making pan cakes
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Salt to taste
- Take banana in a bowl, mash it well with fork.
- Now add in sugar, milk, oil and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients gradually to the dry ingredients and mix properly to make a batter of pouring consistency.Add 1-2 tbsp of water if batter is too thick.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying pancakes, take a ladleful of batter and pour it over the pan. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot pan.
- Let it cook for a min on one side till bubbles form on top. Flip over and cook for few more sec till brown.
- Remove it to a plate.Serve hot.